Latest News

Back from GDC... Back to Modeling

Saturday, April 4, 2009 , Posted by Unknown at 3:19 AM


SW500 2009-04-04
Originally uploaded by mcbradd

Really, I'd wanted to get this done *before* GDC, but I opted to polish the crap out of my other two models, and I think in the end It was a wise choice.
I heard recently that the way to get a lot of things done is to do one thing at a time.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. For people like you and I

    A resounding 'Yes'

    What ever you endeavor to accomplish will be of a greater make and quality if you approach it one small step at a time.

    This model is coming together quite well, but I have some cautionary advise for you. One of the reasons your motorcycle and street scene looked as good as they did was because of your ambition to succeed at GDC. Don't fall victim to complacency in the wake of Post-GDC Mayhem.

    I'm going to keep bugging you to be social and hang out. But I'll be honest. I feel like a proud brother every time you choose to work on your art over hanging out and meeting chicks. It's that kind of effort that will bring about your success and ultimately the foundation of Team Bradd.

    -The Chad

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.