Latest News

Done with Europe... now for San Francisco...

Monday, March 23, 2009 , Posted by Unknown at 10:26 AM


Europe_Final
Originally uploaded by mcbradd

Finally... after days of little to no sleep, I've got all the textures in place... It's been fun actually, as I built the scene with layered shaders rather than a ton of unique textures. Much closer to the actual process you'd find in game development.

I'm going to crash now and sleep, then get all this printed later today.

Tomorrow I jump on a plane and head to San Francisco till Saturday. I'll be attending GDC and a bunch in industry side events/parties. If you're up these, drop me a line I'd love to see what you've been doing. Seriously. I'm kind of half wondering if I'll run into some of the same people I haven't seen since graduation...

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Juls says:

    wow bradd!!! looks great!

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.