Latest News

Minor Update

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 , Posted by Unknown at 12:19 AM


SW500 2009-04-07
Originally uploaded by mcbradd

Sadly I've been feeling under the weather a bit lately. I'm not one of those productive sick types, I'm definitely the somebody-come-take-care of me type sickie. So this is a minor update after adding some of the smaller details to the low poly S&W500 model. Tomorrow should see the low poly finished and a lot of the high poly model completed.

I listened to the album 'Poisin Kiss' by 'The Last Goodnight' earlier today. I liked it. I sent out a twit earlier describing it as something between 'Jason Mraz' and 'Head Automatica.'

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure I see this model as negatively as you do. You made the impression that it turned out terrible. The only part I think this needs some help on is the handle. Then again I haven't seen the wireframe so I can't pass judgment quite yet.

    Also, materials work wonders for helping a model out. look at 99% of Blizzards models

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.