Latest News

The blog that got no love….

Monday, July 14, 2008 , Posted by Unknown at 5:45 PM

Yeah, this is it.

A few months ago I switched from blogging to keeping a personal journal. Then I switched from that to pretty much writing love letters to a wonderful woman who lives entirely too far away. I really do love to write though, so despite being 100% sure that no one reads this blog with any regularity, I'm going to start show it love on a regular basis.

In my last blog post I talked all about quitting my previous jobs, but I never expounded upon why. After attending the Game Developers Conference (GDC) it struck me that no matter how much I enjoyed teaching kids to snowboard, or how good I was at selling expensive things to people, I really wanted a career. A lasting fulfilling career. That was the whole point of going back to college. Now that I have a fresh degree under my belt it's time to hit the streets hard, and make some opportunity for myself. My Dad said that to me one- Opportunity doesn't come knocking on your door, you have to chase it down.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.