Latest News

I’m impulsive.

Monday, February 25, 2008 , Posted by Unknown at 7:50 PM

When I woke up today, I didn't intend to quit my Job.
But I did anyways.
My part time night job, that is. Tomorrow I'll probably quit my day job.
But then again, I may not.

After GDC I realized that even as much as I love snowboarding and hooking up with college girls, it's time to move on.  That decade is over.

So I told myself that I was going to buckle down and type all the info I collected into a database and send out a bunch of emails looking for employment.
I got as far as setting up Microsoft outlook, Forwarding my Bradd@teambradd.com email to it, and then making a 3520x1200 wallpaper image for my dual display setup. Turns out that if you set the desktop position to 'Tile' and the image fits your monitors, it'll display properly across them. Sweet.

And now it's nearly 4am, so I'm going to bed.  Hopefully I get the work I planned for today done tomorrow.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.