Latest News

Fire!

Monday, October 22, 2007 , Posted by Unknown at 11:24 AM

I'd like to write a lengthy blog about the "E for All" conference this weekend, or why Luke is in Jail again, but events far weightier bear down upon us. The combination of violent winds and extreme dryness brought on by the Santa Ana winds has caused southern California to erupt into a torrent of flame.

Last night my older brother Chris and his family watched their house burn to the ground.

Last night I evacuated my parents from their home to my condo in Mira Mesa to ride this out.

This is all very exciting, but not in the good way like you want.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi McBrearties,
    Just wanted to let you know that we are all thinking of you. I hope that everything works out OK for you all. If you need anything at all please let me know.
    Rachel & Family

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.