Latest News

Blogging Via Flickr Via Email Via Phone. And Michael Ian Black

Monday, October 15, 2007 , Posted by Unknown at 3:48 PM


Blogging Via Flickr Via Email Via Phone. And Michael Ian Black

So this is a dual purpose blogging. I'd call it a double entendre, but that usually implies that something sexy is happening, which in this case would be false. Unless of course you count Micheal Ian Black letting the entire audience of tonights performance know that I was an unattractive man, but more on that later...

So the whole blogging via phone thing is a bust for now... I've had to log into flickr to see just where this photo got held up... hopefully I'll figure out all the kinks soonish... (read as: help me Jon Rick!)



The show was hilarious and I have a ton of funny stories to tell, but I'm tired and have a couple projects with impending deadlines... so it'll have to wait.
A brief highlight from the night: Matt Nelson used the word "excoriate" which is an excellent word in scrabble, and Michael Showalter had a stand-up bit about scrabble, which no one got to see due to technical difficulties...

 


I'm amused in my own way.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.