Latest News

I'm getting married.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 , Posted by Unknown at 10:04 PM

Apparently.

According to this highly scientific Facebook application there's a 95% chance that I'm getting married.

(click for larger image)

Well there's a relief. I hate most Facebook applications, but curiosity got the best of me and I installed this one, took the screen-shot, and immediately uninstalled it.

While we're on the topic of love, and have our finger over the 'PRT SCR' button:

(click for larger image)

But honestly, I've had this conversation with my close friend, Jon Rick, several times, and each time I'm left feeling almost ungrateful for the amazing life I'm so fortunate to lead. I have to give thanks to my parents, family, and god. It's a bit like an Oscar acceptance speech for winning in the category of 'Life.'

And lastly, while I'm letting screen shots do all my talking, may I present:

(click for larger image)
For all you gamers out there, FYI, you can pre-order from the Gamestop website, and pay at the store when you actually pick up the game. Hooray!

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Antonia says:

    You do realize Facebook doesn't lie ;o) accordign to facebook my name is WAY more popular than say...John Williams...cause, after all, Antonia's are the new John ;o) Aruffo totally isn't the new Williams though ;o)

  1. Anonymous says:

    So, who's the lucky lady?

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.