Latest News

The best education...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 , Posted by Unknown at 3:31 AM

The best education I ever received with relation to my professional career didn't come in school. No, it came from an account manager at my first real job, Sam Rabinowitz. He showed me that a little bit of kindness and a warm smile can go a lot farther than beating yourself into the ground with hard work. You still have to do the work, but with the right attitude you'll get so much farther with people, in life, and in your personal goals. Sam was a natural networker. A people person through and through. He was never the dynamite sales person, but he was friendly, consistant, and ultimatly blew past all the hot-shots.

In addition to my little stroll through personal memories and insight, here's a little compairason I put together on my most recent project.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.