Latest News

S&W Finished Normal map

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 , Posted by Unknown at 2:34 AM

I had some time tonight to do a little more work on the S&W 500 model I've been working on in my spare moments. After baking out the Hi-poly normal map, I took it into Photoshop to add small details.


And a shot showing how the weapon will look in-game, from the player's perspective.

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    The trigger on this gun look delicate and insubstantial; the real deal is really a beefy mechanism. Take it back out of your drawer, look at it closely, make the adjustments. Then put my gun back into the safe.

    Dad

  1. Unknown says:

    Now that I look at it closely, the hammer is looking kind of delicate as well.

    Dad

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.