Latest News

The internet…

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 , Posted by Unknown at 6:53 PM

...is a great big place where nothing ever happens. -Strong Bad

Don't I know it. I feel like each day I sit down at  computer to work, by which I mean create art and learn new techniques for creating art, and suddenly it's dark outside. A tutorial Video here, read a digg article or twelve there, and BAM! Day is over. It's frankly scary. I wonder what people did with their lives before every piece of human knowledge was available to them via Google.
Google.
It's not just a Verb, it's an ideology, a living process. I'd love it if the current generation of kids in Elementary and Middle school were called the "Google Generation." I'd love it even more if that were true, and they credited this blog entry for coining the phrase. I think I'm going to start a campaign of lies and sedition to make it so.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bam! Have something Awesome to say? Put it here.